- How can artefacts from book clubs and learning discussions accumulate and provide lasting value?
- related: Concrete idea around “cascading” book clubs https://notes.reganmian.net/fluid-project
- related: How do we document and teach others pattern languages of possible book club formats?
- One thing: situating as a lineage, not a one-off but coming together specifically to produce something…changes the feel
- Idea for building artifacts that aren’t end product, but seed for future cohorts…
- Linked / cascading book clubs…idea Egghead is exploring! Maybe via GitHub PRs?
- Separation between experience levels = really fascinating…branching, converging, etc.
- Interesting tensions: producing artifacts vs. learning; learning from others’ takes vs. working it out from first principles…
- Similar thing w/ the internet more broadly, worth sharing book notes? Friction can be generative…
- Structures for different types of learning structure…concrete outcome vs. emergent / exploratory?
- Space for each learner to define structures within the whole
Select any text above and hit “quote” to riff on it directly, or continue this in any related direction!