- Platform vs. school: tradeoffs w/ building flexible infrastructure vs. identity around specific subject
- For more structured stuff, platform is very important…for more spontaneous stuff, ???
- Chrome extension: from any link, see who in your network tweeted about it: Ampie
- Common thing to not want to move stuff to another platform b/c you already have your own website
- Example: founder of Wikipedia, working on platform / standards stuff…
- Something similar for learning pages etc.?! E.g. on someone’s personal site…notes, reading, etc.
- Stian: crazy PhD note-taking system, part of the idea = public notes; interlinking; ambient feed…
- Linked data spec…Tim Berners-Lee has been working on this for a while!
- Help finding people who aren’t super active online…some kind of more ambient way to find?
- For now, we’re all backwards-engineering…
- Social network-like interactions, but that are valuable to individuals too (anti-social social network?)
Select any text above and hit “quote” to riff on it directly, or continue this in any related direction!